– Part-time position –
Project Coordinator: supports the team coordinator to ensure the progress and completion of all projects in a timely manner.
Mission: the project coordinator facilitates the success of MNT commitments by supporting the general director, the team coordinator and programming on the timely delivery of quality events, projects and initiatives.
Role: follows-up the development of MNT agenda, projects and initiatives. Implements tools that help the management team grasp the progress of the projects at a simple view.
Responsibilities (what are you accountable for)
- Helps the team coordinator secure the smooth running of MNT activities following-up with the appropriate members of the team,
- Follows-up the progress of the work of the various internal and external partners according to the distribution of roles and responsibilities per event, project or initiative,
- Supports programming and events to ensure the quality and execution of events, projects and initiatives,
- Carries out budgetary monitoring of the events,
- Supports the general director with the coordination of the scouting of the startups as per the needs of MNT’s commitments. Scouting of startups being generally carried out by events, partnerships and programming. PM might help in this same task.
Outcomes & KPI (how to measure the success)
To be determined in collaboration between the management team and the holder of this responsibility.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Note: Candidate ideally must have the skills and qualifications here below, but MNT favours attitude (drive, interest for learning, hustling, and an “I’ll figure it out” behaviour”) over the skills and qualifications. Having both will assure your position. MNT is committed to diversity and inclusion in the innovation ecosystem; we will favour candidates from the underrepresented communities possessing the required skills and qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Project Management or related discipline,
- 1 to 2 years of previous experience in project management,
- Demonstrated experience in project management methodologies and deliverables,
- Demonstrated experience in specific project execution activities,
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience working with a variety of stakeholders,
- Demonstrated skills and experience using project management tools.
- Bilingual: French and English (Oral & Written),
- Passionate about startups and/or non-profit sector,
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills,
- Honest, dynamic, detail-oriented yet efficient, professional, enthusiastic, and resilient,
- Diplomatic, flexible, capable of adapting, and ease of working with multiple stakeholders,
- Self-starter with a sense of accountability and the ability to take initiative and ownership of responsibilities,
- A team-oriented individual who demonstrates a willingness to build collaborative relationships and assist others, yet is capable of working independently,
- Open to constructive criticism and receptive to changes with regard to the continuous improvement of our services,
- Possess strong organizational, time management, and is capable of working under pressure and efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously.